1.Purple fur. I need fur for a fursuit that I am planning to finish in 2016.Fur is really hard to find so why not ask my family to get fur instead of me going online and finding fur.
2.Blue fur. I need this fur for a fursuit that I am planning to finish in 2016.Fur is really hard to find so why not ask my family to get fur instead of me going online and finding fur.
3. Mint green fur. I need this fur for a fursuit that I am planning to finish in 2016. Fur is really hard to find so why not ask my family to get fur instead of me going online and finding fur.
4. money. If there is something i want that I did not get for Christmas I can use that money to buy it. You never know when you will see a BB-8 figure from star wars and absolutely need it so you buy it and three days later you forget about it and get another one, that is basically me every day.
5. Sphero bb-8 app enabled droid. I love BB-8 and if I get a BB-8 figure that I can control imagine all of the stuff I could do. And I need everything in the world that is BB-8.
6. I want to register for motor city furry convention so I can go this summer. if i never get to go to a furry convention soon I will serously feel like the only furry in the world. I have never seen a fursuiter who was not a mascot in my entire life I need to see furries
7. even though i'm probably not going to get one and I cant drive yet but I want a car. I want a car so that I don't have to go through the stress of buying a car when I am at the proper age to drive. Driving is fun even though I did not start driving classes yet my mom let me test out her car.
8. I want lots of time to sleep. I haven't slept in for weeks. I just want to open my presents on Christmas mourning and then go back to bed and sleep for the rest of the day
9. lots of cool ranch Doritos. I love cool ranch Doritos
they taste good. On Christmas I want to eat nothing but Doritos its unhealthy but whatever
10. everything in the picture below. BB-8 is the worlds cutest droid sorry R2-D2 now your the second place for cutest droid BB-8 is the best and thats why I want lots of BB-8 stuff. BB-8 is the droid god of cuteness.
This is a wishlist of stuff i want for Christmas I have to do a blog post about this for a school assignment
I hope my parents check my blog about furries that I made in school, so they know to tell my family members that i am obsessed with BB-8.
This blog post is about making eyes for a fursuit head. One part of a fursuit that gives it expression are the eyes, there are a few different types of eyes this blog post will explain each type of eye.
Toony standard eyes. Toony standard eyes are usually on the surface of the face of the fursuit and most of the time have black felt, plastic, or foam border to outline the eye. The heads in the picture below have toony standard eyes (the heads below are not mine). Normally these eyes are made of plastic or foam and the iris of the eye is made out of a see through fabric that is usually colored by paint or markers.
Toony follow me eyes. Follow me eyes have the illusion that the fursuit head's eyes are following you if you stand at any angle by the fursuit where the eyes are visible most of the time it will look like it's staring at you. The fursuit below does not belong to me.
The description I said for the toony eye was not so clear, so here is a picture of an unfinished toony eye, but it does not have a black border on it.
Realistic eye. The realistic eye looks realistic and does not usually have a follow me effect. These eyes are made out of resin and usually are painted or are glued to a painted piece of paper, these eyes also usually have a border made out of clay and a little bit of see through fabric put in the tear duct of the eye. The fursuit below does not belong to me.
This is a picture of an unfinished head. This head gives a good look at the eye and the tear duct that the fursuiter can look through.
I hope this blog post helped any first time fursuit makers if this helped any furries with making a fursuit eye. If this blog post helped you make a fursuit eye leave a comment.
I never did mention on this blog that I am a swimmer on this blog, I love swimming just as much as I love furries. I saw a post on a page called Newsela about swimming and I thought I would put it on my page, and also I had to make a blog post on this blog about an article on Newsela for an assignment in school. This article is about two swimmers from Syria, after the civil war started the family traveled all around the country to places that haven't been affected by war yet, after Syria was not a safe place to stay the two girls and their family went to Lebanon then Turkey and then paid smugglers to take them to Greece, on their first attempt to leave turkey and go to Greece the Turkish coast guard brought their boat back, on the second attempt the boat started filling up with water so they threw some luggage out but that still didn't help, so the two sisters jumped out of the boat to make it lighter, since they knew they could swim they were safe, they held on to ropes for three hours that were connected to the boat until they reached the Greek island of Lesbos, later they Made it to Austria then Germany, today they swim on a swim team in Germany called wasserfreunde 04.